Title: Transfer of Business Ownership
Location: Long Island City Conference Center 41-21 27th Street, Long Island City, NY 11101
Link out: Click here
Description: This informative panel discussion will focus on Ownership Transfer and the implications for you, your business, your family and employees. Selling or transferring a business requires long-term planning to ensure you receive the most value for your business, while minimizing the potential tax impact. Our panel will discuss the options and considerations for transfer, financial and tax implications and include practical experience from business owners who have successfully gone through the process.
• Lidija Nikolic (Moderator), Bank of America Merrill Lynch
• Bonnie Canner, Cardinal Industries, Inc.
• Mitchell Drossman, U.S. Trust
• Joseph Ferrara, Ferrara Brothers Concrete
• Edward Rosenfeld, Industrial and Technology Assistance Corporation (ITAC)
• Lou Vlahos, Farrell Fritz
Networking Breakfast 8:00 – 8:30
Panel Discussion 8:30 – 9:30
Q&A and One-on-One Meetings 9:30 – 10:00
Start Time: 8:00 AM
End Time: 10:00 AM